Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday in Hong Kong





Well we didn't have much planned for today, we didn't really feel like running around all over town, so we took it easy. We did take a train to the temple site to check it out. It's in a strange part of town, and very unassuming. Not your typical "let your light shine" kind of a place. While we were there, the courtyard was open so we went inside and we saw two men that looked like missionaries. One of them started to walk towards of us and I recognized him and I told him "I know you" and he looked startled. He was a missionary from Mongolia that was serving in our town a year or so ago and we actually had him in our home for dinner. He also knew my brother Jeff, I believe. So I took a picture of him with me.

We are at the Airport now getting to go to Nanning and we have met several families (4) that are traveling to Nanning to adopt also. It's kinda nice to know that we will not be the only ones there tomorrow. I think they are staying at a different hotel than we are.

Wish us Luck!

2 comments:

lora said...

That is hilarious!

Can't wait till tomorrows post!!!!

lora

Billy and Maggie said...

Wow what a small world after all huh. Looking forward to reading more about your journey!