Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Name Debate


You would think that after three years we would have a definite name for our daughter, but we don't. Some days she's called Meigan, other days Meilin, and still many days she's called sister or the china baby. I have been waiting to finish a blanket for her crib, it has been sitting in the embroidery hoop ready to go for days. Today I finally pushed the start button. Does that mean this is her name? No, but I decided the blanket was big enough if I had to cut off the name and sew on a new name! I guess we could always name her Meigan Meilin. Any opinions out there?

2 comments:

Gail said...

We are partial to Meigan. We named our baby Megan. I'm so excited for you guys

Anonymous said...

I "LOVE" Meigan Meilin!!! Giving her both names it the perfect solution and it sounds great together. I think you've got it!!! By the way her room is darling...she is so lucky to have such caring and talented parents!!!

Your friend,
Robyn